PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY.
BY CLICKING "I ACCEPT", COPYING, INSTALLING, OR USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THIS SOFTWARE, YOU (HEREINAFTER “CUSTOMER”) AGREE TO THE TERMS MENTIONED IN THIS POLICY. IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY OR DOES NOT POSSESS THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO AGREE WITH THIS POLICY, CUSTOMER MAY NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU ARE A MINOR AS DEFINED BY THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION OR BELOW THE AGE OF 18 YEARS, YOU SHOULD NOT INSTALL OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
- “Company” means IIC Technologies Limited, a business entity incorporated under the laws of India and includes its business brands, heirs, successors and assigns
- NaAVIC means the NaAVIC suite of products including stand-alone products, web/mobile based applications, web services and/or social media applications
- "Third party accounts" means any accounts maintained by, with or on behalf of non-contracting entities such as email/mobile providers, application distributor/aggregators or social media organizations
- "Payment processing systems" means any on-line transaction systems maintained by, with or on behalf of non-contracting entities such as payment gateways, money transfer sites, credit/debit card systems or mobile/web wallets
- “Customer” means you and any legal entity that obtained the Software and/or on whose behalf it is used; for example, your employer.
- "Personal information" means any data recorded in any form pertaining to the Customer (such as name, address or email ID) that facilitates direct contact or identification of the specific individual. This term does NOT cover aggregate or deidentified information (e.g. IP address, IMEI or geo-location) that may be collected, analyzed or disseminated without any restriction whatsoever.
- All other terms defined in the End Use Licensing Agreement ("EULA") shall be construed in the same manner as per the EULA
3. Information collection, storage, dissemination & disposal:
- We collect only such personal information that is absolutely essential to provide you with the information, products and services contracted under the EULA, enhance your user experience or comply with our legal obligations.
- All personal information will remain within our organization on a strict need to know basis and will not be shared with any external entity unless you provide explicit prior permission or it is legally required (e.g. in response to a subpoena) or in accordance with vital legal obligations (e.g. as a part of merger/acquisition). Your personal information will not be sold, distributed or published in any manner whatsoever.
- Sensitive information (such as passwords, user credentials, mother's maiden name, password hint questions or secret codes) submitted by you are stored in a secure encrypted manner. No such information can be deciphered, intercepted, obtained or otherwise tampered by any individuals within or outside our organization. User requests to reset such sensitive information (e.g. "forget password") are managed with no human intervention.
- All personal information is disposed securely upon termination of contract unless legally restricted (e.g. injunction issued by a competent court).
- We may place session or persistent cookies stored on your computer to recognize you, primarily in order to enhance your user experience (e.g. targeted offers). Cookies may be placed and managed by us or other parties contracted by us.
- Cookies reside on your computer. No information contained in the cookies can be deciphered, intercepted, obtained or otherwise tampered by any individuals within or outside our organization.
- You may choose to disable, reject or delete cookies. Please note this may adversely impact your user experience.
5. Promotional material:
- We may from time to time provide, offer or display promotional material (e.g. offer wall) based on your usage history. Any further interaction or transaction if you choose to browse such material or avail any such offers are managed entirely by the respective owners without any intervention from us. Our role is restricted to a "blind redirect" basis with no access whatsoever.
- You may choose to opt out of such offers. Please note this may adversely impact your user experience.
6. Third party account information:
- We may provide access to the Software through your third party accounts. Any such account authentication is managed entirely by the applicable third party without any intervention from us. Our role is restricted to a "blind pass through" basis with no access whatsoever.
7. Payment processing information:
- Any payment authentication is managed entirely by the payment processing system (e.g. payment gateway) without any intervention from us. Our role is restricted to a "blind pass through" basis with no access whatsoever.
- Any such payment facility provided by us is purely as a courtesy to Customer and does not imply any endorsement of such providers.
8. Your rights:
- Right to know: Customer will, upon demand, at no charge whatsoever and within two working days, be provided a copy of his personal information stored by us and the purpose for which the information is held. Please note we will not sell, distribute or publish your personal information in any manner whatsoever.
- Right to be forgotten: Customer requests to delete all or some of his personal information will be complied upon demand, at no charge whatsoever and within two working days unless legally restricted. Customer is hereby notified that such deletion may lead to the termination of the EULA and cessation of information, products and services contracted under the EULA.
- Right to be notified of data breach: We will, without any undue delay upon discovery, notify Customer if any of his personal information is breached inadvertently or through systemic failure. This notification may be made either directly or by public notice.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this policy or require any further information.
- The name of the NaAVIC suite of products and all related titles and logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Company in India and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.